Death Grind Splatter Piss Shit Death Grind Splatter Piss Shit

A W E S O M E ! ! ! ! !

Dude... speechless...

1 Thing i gotta ask tho... do you get your inspiration from Dethklok 4 the drums? Sounds good! Even they couldnt have done what you did! Keep it up!!!!

R O F L L L L L L L L ! ! ! ! ! ! !

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man.

Nahh, there are thousands of bands before Dethklok appeared, that have awesome drums. My main influences are old school death/thrash metal bands and grindcore bands. Just check out the favourite bands I've got listed on my profile and you'll hear where I get my influences from!

thanks for checking my tune out dude.

DBZ Battle (Spiriax Remix) DBZ Battle (Spiriax Remix)

Original!

Nice piece. Beats really nice and the synth piano in the background does it some good.

Faved it and i'll keep a close eye on you for a while. BTW, loved your other post, "Lost Rythm". Didn't figure it was you. Keep it up.

Spiriax responds:

I see! Glad you like both songs man! I will submit more in your favor.
Thanks and take care Obor-Motsu. :)

Vacation on Praeus 40 Vacation on Praeus 40

Nice...

Beats r good, percussion is smack on and the base is good, but a little repetitive.
Its a shame that nobody else saw it before me, cause its not really something that i would have liked to miss.

Keep it up, and i'll see ya round.

Atomicon responds:

It's been a long time coming, but I just released an EP of this song plus six others. I'm slowly gonna submit the rest of the bunch, but I just put two up. Check it out!

Shock The System Shock The System

Sweet

off tune areas add sone flare and originality to it.

To say the least, nobody would think of copying it, you created an immortal piece!
Keep them coming!

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!
Dj-Unknown